To go to a class or to cancel… That is the question!
We all need to take a break from time to time… its normal! But when we get to the point where we cancel more often than we go maybe it is time for a little motivation boost.
Here are 8 quick pointers to help guide you the next time you’re tempted to cancel!
1. What would I say to my best friend?
“GO! You always feel great after it!”
Follow the tips you would give to someone close to you. You are invested in their well-being, and this helps you step outside of your current state and will get you motivated again.
2. The hardest thing is going.
Once you are in the studio, you just need to follow the coach. You will be motivated by the group energy, and you will give it your best. You will feel great after the session.
3. No one ever regrets going.
Au contraire! You leave proud, filled with energy, happy, stronger and more positive… What more can you ask for?!
4. Think of the workout you will miss out on… and being able to catch up with your fellow Spinbreakers… We will miss you!
5. Choose manageable goals you want to achieve during in each workout: add a bit more resistance, go a bit faster in downhill, stretch a bit further…
6. Ask your coach to do a specific class because you just LOVE the playlist… and sing along during the workout 😉
7. Remember all the effort and progress you have made so far…You rock… Stay at it!
8. Think of the comfort after the effort. You’ll feel much less guilty enjoying your aperitif when you know you’ve just burned between 500 and 800 calories!
So…now go book your class and stick to it! See you soon 🙂
And since winter is upon us, read up on a few tips to stay motivated during this time of the year…